Friday, September 16, 2011

My Birfmas Wish




Today i am 24 yrs old. Ive had alot of ups and dwns in this past year. Ive been broke, had money, homeless, living comfortably, depressed and on top of the world. Ive grown alot. Ive made new friends/relationships some lasting some not. Ive learned alot bout myself and bout this world and the people in it. Ive grown drastically. But i think the biggest thing ive learned this year is to love myself and keep it real no mtter what. Ive learned u cant be someone to someone else until ur someone to urself.
That brings me to my only wish for my birfmas: CAN EVERYBODY JUS KEEP IT REAL??????  It seems in todays culture people are more concerned with how other people view them instead of being themselves. I kno what ur thinking. Perception is key yea i kno i wrote that shit. But there is a serious difference between people perceiving u a certain way and creating a whole new persona (i.e. most peoples fb or twitter pages). Dont get it twisted. I understand people hav difrent aspects of themselvs. For instance I hav Mr. Presley the serious no nonsense side of myself. Then there is OJ the cool goofy laid back guy.Then theres Solomon Mattias Sativa who i dnt think u guys r ready to meet. But theyre all me. Its not Oj Khalifa or Lil Tunechi Presley. Its me. All dfferent aspects of me.

I guess im just tired of dealin wit the fake phony and fraudulent. Lets 2012 be the year of the Real. im just sayin....

No comments:

Post a Comment